Essential Functions and Duties:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Natural Resources Management, Conservation Leadership, or two years of related work equivalency;
• Previous project and resource support experience;
• Experience in AmeriCorps or volunteer management;
• Familiarity with Nevada environmental community-based agencies, services and resources, desired;
• Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills;
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel;
• Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license; and
• Ability to work a flexible schedule.
© 2016 The Great Basin Institute. All Rights Reserved.